The Crew 2 has been updated to version 1.17 by Ubisoft. This patch brings in new content and implements several bug fixes as seen in the patch notes.
This is a meaty update that weighs in at 27 GB on all platforms. It also brings in support for PS5 and Xbox Series consoles. Get the details below.
The Crew 2 Update 1.17 Patch Notes
• [Added] 1 new vanity type: Rooftops.
• [Added] 92 new vanity items – to be released on a weekly basis through the shop, as LIVE Summit rewards, or in the Motorpass.
o 5 Smokes
o 13 Tires
o 14 Underglows
o 10 Nitros
o 17 Horns
o 7 Window Tints
o 15 2D Emotes
o 7 Rooftops
o 4 Outfit parts
• [Fixed] Sweden Smoke particles coming only from the right wheel when speed is over 100 km/h with drift vehicles.
• [Fixed] Typo in Laser Blast Underglow.
• [Added] 16 New LIVE Summits with their associated activities & rewards.
o Keep track of upcoming LIVE Summits at The Crew Hub
• [Added] 6 Weekly Hobbies will now repeat every week.
• [Added] New Chase/Hunt Game mode with new visual props.
o New map icons o New event start areas
o New introduction videos
o New visual tickets
o 16 new PvE events (8 in Episode 1, 8 in Episode 2)
• [Added] 1 new Motorpass per Episode
o 50 reward tiers, including vehicles, vanity items, currency packs, and more.
o Full details in our dedicated article
• [Added] 29 New Vehicles, including:
o Shop additions
• Lamborghini Veneno Coupé Interception Unit (2020) – Hypercar (Nov 25)
• Dodge Challenger SRT Demon Interception Unit (2018) – Street Race (Nov 25)
• Chevrolet Corvette C8 Stingray (2020) – Street Race (Nov 25)
• BMW M8 Competition Coupe (2020) – Street Race (Nov 25)
• Dodge Charger R/T Hemi (1969) – Demolition Derby (Nov 25)
o LIVE Summit rewards
• Ford GT Interception Unit (2017) – Hypercar (Summit beg. Dec 2)
o Elite Bundle 6 (coming soon)
o & more to be revealed on a regular basis!
• [Fixed] The trail of the Koenigsegg Ones’s wipers is not synced with the wipers themselves.
• [Fixed] Window tint applies to the rear lights of Honda Civic and Audi RS5.
• [Fixed] H1 ALPHA Hummer has black texture for Rear Wing 2 back and right-side windows.
WORLD (VISUAL & AUDIO)
• [Added] 16 PvE events for the new game mode (8 in Episode 1, 8 in Episode 2)
o 5 events available on November 25
o 1 further new event every two weeks thereafter until Episode 2
• [Fixed] Some tickets display the player’s vehicle level instead of “Loaned Vehicle”
• [Added] Season 1-themed posters and billboards added to House and cities.
• [Fixed] The last ramp in Key West Chaebung Event causes Aeroboat SV12 to crash.
• [Added] New themed weathers available in Photo Mode.
o Chase Wet
o Chase Fog
o Chase Rain
o Hunt Sunny
o Hunt Cloud
o Hunt Fog
NEW GEN CONSOLES
• [Added] The Crew® 2 is retro-compatible with Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation®5.
o Game saves are cross-gen, meaning that existing saves on old gen can be accessed on same-platform new gen consoles, and vice-versa.
• [Improved] Certain horns can now be toggled by simply clicking the stick, instead of needing to keep it pressed for the duration.