Outriders demo will get a new update this week beginning March 8th. This update has been detailed with patch notes from the developers.
To celebrate the announcement of the demo hitting 2 million players, the developers have shared some announcements including changes made to the back-end servers and patch notes that detail what they are planning to drop in the coming days.
Outriders Demo Update Patch Notes
Resolutions that apply to ALL PLATFORMS:
- Added a Motion Blur Toggle [ALL PLATFORMS]
- Made minor tweaks to frame rate output for certain items in cutscenes, however, we are working on a more comprehensive fix for the future [ALL PLATFORMS]
- Made improvements to cut down on the time it takes to Matchmake [ALL PLATFORMS]
- Made other minor improvements and fixes
Additional resolutions that apply only to PC:
- Fixed a crash that repeatedly occurred when opening the menu or inventory [PC]
- Fixed a bug that deletes player gear if their connection drops out during a transition [PC]
- Improved subtitle display and synchronization during the “Bad Day” quest [PC]
Additional resolutions that apply only to Xbox Platforms:
- Fixed menu prompts not displaying correctly in supported non-English languages [XBOX]
Additional resolutions that apply only to PlayStation Platforms:
- Fixed store links on the “Buy Now” button in the Lobby [PS4/5]
- Note that while the ingame button will be fixed with the patch, you can still search the PlayStation store for “Outriders” should you wish to already pre-order it.
- Fixed bug that was causing an audio desynchronization in cutscenes [PS4/5]