Nintendo is hosting a Super Mario 35th Anniversary sale on the Nintendo eShop in addition to retailers like Walmart and Amazon.
To celebrate the 35th anniversary of Super Mario Bros., Nintendo is offering a discount of as low as 35% on their first-party lineup that includes recent and old games from the Super Mario series.
- Super Mario Maker 2 – $38.99: Amazon – eShop
- Luigi’s Mansion 3 – $38.99 : Amazon – eShop
- Super Mario Party – $38.99: Amazon – eShop
- Mario Tennis Aces – $38.99 – Amazon – eShop
- Super Mario Odyssey – $38.99 – Walmart
- New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe – $38.99 – Walmart
- Yoshi’s Crafted World – $38.99 – Walmart
This sale will only last for a few days so if you are in the market for these games, get them quickly. Nintendo has also released Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury recently and will take down the Super Mario 3D All-Stars bundle on March 31, so if you want to get these games, there is still some time left.