Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 have been updated today. You can get the bug fixes with the patch notes here.
A new bevy of fixes has gone live with the Modern Warfare 2 1.13 patch today. “This version provides a number of changes to decrease the number of known crashes. The developers continue to focus on better platform stability and crash solutions. Other changes include improved Battle Pass navigation, including corrections for certain players who were freezing. A new function has been added to show any unspent Battle Pass tokens.
Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0 Update 1.13 Patch Notes
UPDATE | JANUARY 20
- This update contains several fixes to reduce the number of known crashes. We continue to prioritize increased stability and crash fixes across all platforms.
- Battle Pass
- Improved navigation of Battle Pass including fixes for some Players experiencing freezing.
- Introduced a new feature to highlight any unspent Battle Pass tokens.
- Fixed an issue that caused multiple speaker names to persist on screen when four or more players were talking in chat.
- Fixed an issue that caused a visual error with the Combat Knife in the Armory.
- Fixed an issue with directional navigation for progression in Gunsmith.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Players to move the text on Attachments in Gunsmith.
- Fixed some issues that could cause menus to close out unexpectedly.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the Player’s screen to turn black when exiting the Firing Range.
- Fixed an issue that caused previewing a desired Bundle in the Store to show incorrect content.
- Fixed a visual issue causing rainbow colors when navigating between menus quickly.
- Fixed a UI issue that showed all Operators using the same execution.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Player’s screen to turn black while navigating the Store.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Store Bundle purchase cinematic to replay multiple times.
- Fixed an issue that would display the “Toronto Ultra” Bundle after a purchase despite purchasing a different Bundle.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused melee kills not to track.
- Fixed an issue with tracking distance of Longshot Challenges when opponents were using Last Stand Perk.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented match wins from counting towards Calling Card Challenges.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Players to earn XP when damaged by their own Suppression Mine.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Players to maintain the effects of Dead Silence or Battle Rage by purchasing a new Field Upgrade while another was already active.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Players to gain XP when using a Stim in the Gas.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to freeze and disconnect a Player, or cause loss of functionality, after interacting with a Loadout Crate.
- Addressed a number of issues impacting functionality and flow of equipping, swapping and previewing Insured Slot Weapons.
- Fixed an issue where opening a medium or large Backpack’s Weapon slot initially blocks scrolling back down to the main Loadout items.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Players to duplicate items.
- Fixed an issue causing party members to appear as “Not Ready” while preparing for a match.
- Fixed a bug where items from a Player’s Backpack would show up in a Dead Drop.
- Fixed an issue where hovering over a locked Contraband gun does not update the Weapon information in the UI preview.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Players to persist beyond the intended match end time.
- Fixed a bug that allowed two Players to get items from the same Supply Drop at the same time.
- Fixed an issue where pressing down on the scoreboard moves the cursor by two.
- Addressed an exploit allowing blocked attachments to be equipped.
- Fixed a UI bug in the Store that caused Free Bundle tags to stay on screen across other items.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when leaving the Firing Range with a secondary weapon equipped.
- Fixed an issue where some players did not receive the Anime Enjoyer sticker after purchasing the Notice Me 1.0 bundle.
- Fixed an exploit allowing access to non-Core MP maps in a Private Match.
- Fixed a bug where weapons that had a receiver manually changed in Gunsmith could not be equipped in DMZ.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II is a sequel to the 2019 reboot, and serves as the nineteenth installment in the overall Call of Duty series. It was released on October 28, 2022, for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S. The game’s main playable characters are John “Soap” MacTavish and Kyle “Gaz” Garrick of Task Force 141.