Epic Games has released Fortnite update 2.85 version 14.10 for all platforms. Here is everything that you need to know about this update.
This patch can implement one interesting feature with a “Become a Hero” customization option that will be added to the Item Shop. This will let players create their own custom superhero design and will tie with the ongoing Marvel crossover. Players will be able to fight with their favorite superheroes in the game.
New locations have also been confirmed to be a part of this new update that will arrive in the v14.10 patch for Fortnite. This patch will implement a new location called Stark Industries.
“Tony Stark’s temporal beacon brings Stark Industries to the Island. Explore the Research & Development Lab, and Battle Bus chop shop,” the developers wrote in the v14.10 unofficial patch notes emailed to content creators.
The new Season 4 map will likely have a place for Stark Industries but there is no confirmation yet on where exactly it will be located. It is likely going to be at the center of the battlefield.
One of the new updates in patch 14.10 is a limited-time mode called “Mint-Condition” which will be available to play in Fortnite from today. It is a comic-book crossover mode that will allow players to “mix and match iconic hero powers” in another Marvel-themed LTM.
Fortnite Update 2.85 Version 14.10 Patch Notes
- Setting to disable Licensed Audio for Radio not working when outside a vehicle.
- Slow Glider speed after redeploying in certain situations.
- Replays not saving on PlayStation 4.
- Using Silver Surfer’s Board on PS4 or Nintendo Switch sometimes causes crash.
- Glider audio from opponents is sometimes missing.
- Unable to consume or throw fish while in passenger seat.
- Using Bifrost Glow Contrail in a match causes FPS drop.
- Supply Drops not disappearing after being opened.
- Multiselect copying objects that are scaled-down can revert them to original size.