Farming Simulator 19 update 1.18 brings in Alpine Farming Expansion along with various bug fixes as mentioned in the patch notes.
This patch adds compatibility for the Alpine Farming expansion. It also includes improvements to the base game including support for new hardware. It is being released as a combined update bringing Patch 1.7 and 1.7.1 together in a single package.
Farming Simulator 19 Update 1.18 Patch Notes
Adding compatibility for the expansion to the base game, the patch also includes improvements to Farming Simulator 19. Including hardware support for the Logitech 923 TrueForce wheels. The patch basically consist of two separate updates, with version 1.7 already included in the Farming Simulator 19 Premium Edition itself.
Patch version 1.7.1
- Adding compatibility for the Alpine Farming Expansion
- Fixed an issue with connection hoses of Alpine expansion tools on Xbox One
- Added default config mapping for Logitech 923 TrueForce
- Improved game’s behavior with tobii hardware (PC only)
- Added support for 3Dconnexion’s SpaceMouse (PC only)
Patch version 1.7 (included in 1.7.1)
- Improved pipe behavior on NH FR780 and Rostselmash F2650
- Fixed issue with surface sounds when players exit and reenter their vehicle
- Fixed visual issues on Fendt 900, Great Plains YP2425A, Kroeger TAW30, NH CR10.90 and Strautmann SEK 802
- Fixed issue with selling fill triggers while they are being filled
- Improved AI behavior when work area overlaps with next field area
- Improved AI behavior when using combined machines, it now uses the widest working width available
- Fixed AI being blocked by raising/lowering front tools
- Improved AI reversing behavior
- Reduced attacher joints size on Lizard Pickup 1978
- Fixed control issues with axis components + front loader tools