Amnesia Rebirth has been updated to version 1.30 bringing in a number of bug fixes and support for PS5. The full patch notes can be seen here.
Amnesia Rebirth has been updated to add support for 60 FPS on the PS5. This patch comes with the addition of a new adventure mode that dramatically changes the way the game is meant to be played. It was released earlier this year on PC and has finally made its way to PS4.
Amnesia Rebirth Update 1.30 Patch Notes
- Support for Adventure mode on PS4
- Support for 60 FPS on PS5
- Various bug fixes
Here are some details on what has been fixed in the Adventure mode.
- Monsters still exist in the game but they won’t attack you anymore.
- Locations that contained pitch black darkness have been brightened up a lot, making environments possible to explore at one’s own pace, allowing for easier navigation and removes some of the oppressive atmosphere.
- No active fear mechanic, meaning that you don’t have to worry about taking fear from being in darker areas or near monsters.
- A few bonus puzzles.