Cyberpunk 2077 achievement list has leaked leading to potential spoilers about the game leaking online ahead of the launch on December 10.
CD Projekt Red has confirmed that the achievement list for the game has leaked online through GOG Galaxy. It might contain potential spoilers so watch out for them. Marcin Momot, community lead at CD Projekt Red, suggests that this list contains things that they were hoping would remain private until launch but now due to this leak, they are out in the wild.
Fortunately, hidden achievements remained hidden so there shouldn't be any heavy story spoilers out there. Still, there are some that we'd been hoping would remain private until the release.
— Marcin Momot (@Marcin360) November 13, 2020
If you are not interested in spoilers for Cyberpunk 2077, it is best to avoid reading the list. We have shared screenshots of the achievement list below which were taken from the GOG Galaxy client. They might not be accessible anymore though.
Here is a partial list of the achievements.
- City Lights
- Complete all gigs and NCPD Scanner Hustles in City centre.
- Full Body Conversion
- Install at least one implant in each system and body part.
- Right Back at You
- Kill or incapacitate an enemy who threw a grenade at you.
- The Wandering Pool
- Find all tarot graffiti.
- Buy all vehicles available for purchase.
- Frequent Flyer
- Find all fast travel dataterms.
- Gun Fu
- Kill or incapacitate three enemies in quick succession with a revolver or pistol in close combat.
- Shoot an enemy grenade in mid-air with a revolver.
Here is the full Cyberpunk 2077 achievement list captured from the GOG Galaxy client.
The game is expected to launch on December 10, 2020, however, rumors suggest it can be delayed to 2021.