Godfall has been updated to version 2.0.91 on PC which will release soon for PS5. Here are the patch notes that were shared by Gearbox.
Godfall is an action RPG developed by Counterplay Games. It was published by Gearbox for PS5 and PC. The game is available now on both platforms.
The new Godfall update patches the game to version 2.0.91 and implements a number of fixes as mentioned in the patch notes. It is out now on PC and will be deployed later for PS5.
Godfall Update 2.0.91 Patch Notes
General – All Platforms
- Solved a reported crash when players received announcements while respawning
- Addressed areas around chests that were causing some players to get stuck
- Adjusted drain ability to be used without the weapon art skill
- Solved an issue that was preventing player respawns in multiplayer
- Solved for enemies becoming unresponsive after a player respawned
- The respawn counter no longer resets after each trial in Tower of Trials
- Fixed “ON” and “OFF” options in the settings menu that were displaying incorrectly in some languages
- Solved a reported crash from occurring when launching with certain languages
PlayStation 5 Only
- Solved an issue that would revert the localized text to English when settings were modified