Bendy and the Drak Revival is the first-person horror game that is a sequel to Bendy Universe. Audrey, the hero of the game works at Joey Studio as an animator. She awakens in an inky form in the world of the ink machine after being abducted by a mystery man named Wilson who claims to have defeated the Ink Demon 211 days earlier. Audrey must now find her way around the animation studio, making allies with recognizable cartoon characters like a tough Boris, a hardened Alice, and even a “perfect” Bendy. She must also figure out how to leave the domain she is imprisoned in a while avoiding the deadly new Ink Demon.
You will find four bosses in different chapters of the game. These bosses include:
First Boss – Crawling King (Chapter 3)
Second Boss – Lord Amok (Chapter 3)
Third Boss – Alice Angel (Chapter 5)
Fourth Boss – Shipahoy Wilson (Chapter 5)
In this article, we will be talking about how to defeat the Crawling King that players will encounter in Chapter 3.
How To Beat Crawling king In Bendy And The Dark Revival:
This will be the first boss that you will encounter in chapter 3 of the game. To bring him down, you can follow the steps to conquer this boss fight:
- First, you need to bring down the four levers that are found on the pillars in the room
- At this moment, you will come across the little minions of the Boss who will try their best to knock you down Therefore, you have to deal with them with the pipe before you confront the Crawling king
- After you have lowered the levers, the Crawling King will make its appearance
- Use the Gent pipe to hit him as he will spend most of his time on the ceiling
- The widows will come at you but that’s not to get worried about since they will be just of 2 hit kill
- After reducing the number of these little minions, the crawling king will come down and this is when the real battle will begin.
- In the meanwhile, if you have lost much of your health, you can increase your health by using the coffee dispenser for x15 Slug Tokens
- He will spend most of his time in the middle of the room so try to dodge his attacks and attack at the back of him
- The procedure will repeat once the King has sustained enough damage to return to the ceiling. The King can be defeated with the Pipe after about 12 effective hits
This is how you can defeat your first boss of the Bendy and the Dark revival.