WRC 9 was patched with a hotfix to version 1.08 today on January 27. The patch notes list all bug fixes that have been implemented in the game.
As mentioned by the developers, this is a hotfix on all platforms. The following versions will be patched after this update.
- Epic Games Store (PC): 188.8.131.52
- PlayStation 4: 1.08
- Xbox One: 184.108.40.206
- PlayStation 5: 1.04
- Xbox Series X|S: 220.127.116.11
Get the details on the patch notes below.
WRC 9 Update 1.08 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where the timer could start before the car had crossed the starting line in several tracks.
- Fixed a crash when a steering wheel without FFB were used.
- Unnecessary tile tips from the option menu have been removed.
- Fixed an issue where the application could crash while alternating between online events in the Home tab.
- Fixed an out of the world respawn on the Cantera’s track (XION Rally Argentina).
- Fixed informative text in the Service Park and pre-race menu.
- Fixed leaderboard related issue when playing in split screen mode.
- Fixed issue where it was impossible to switch between cars in spectator mode after the spectated player had finished the race.
- Fixed various Japanese localization issues.
- Fixed issue where the message “Press triangle to replace the punctured tire” could stay displayed in the test area.
- Fixed an issue where the racer could disappear when spectating with the aerial camera.
- Fixed wrong display of badges on the Driver Card.
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to repair brakes or suspensions in the service park between two races.
- Resolved a particles related crash.
- Resolved a post process related crash.
Xbox Series X|S specific fixes
- Vibration on steering wheel have been improved.
PlayStation 5 specific fixes
- Fixed performance issues related to Fanatec wheels.