UFC 4 has been updated to version 4.01 by EA Sports. This update brings a couple of major changes and implements some bug fixes as mentioned in the patch notes.
Some of the major changes that are a part of UFC 4 update 4.01 include the ability to play in all venues in the Tournament, Event, and Online modes. Another addition is the ability to display judges’ scores on the battle stats screen.
The download size is roughly 2.2 GB on PS4. This size should be similar on other platforms. There are various gameplay updates as well. You can have a look at the UFC 4 patch notes 4.01 below.
UFC 4 Update 4.01 Patch Notes
- All venues are now available in Tournament, Event and Online modes.
- The judges’ scores are now displayed in the battle stats screen.
- Improved animations for ground strikes, position changes and submissions.
- Striking: The lead spinning kick animation has been slowed down.
- Striking: Teepkicks were slowed down in combinations.
- Striking: Strikes are now possible in arcade / stand modes that could not previously be used because they were executed with the same key combination as the one used to clinch
- Striking: Adjusted the running speed during a striking to have more time for counterattacks.
- Clinch: The problems with the hook to the body in single-under on the cage have been fixed.
- Takedowns: Endurance adjustments for the tower takedown.
- Takedowns: Additional stand-up scenarios after the takedown have been added.
- Takedowns: Getting up after the takedown now costs both fighters stamina.
- K.O.: Fixed a rare issue where knocking out an opponent at the end of a round would result in the next round being initiated and not ending the previous one.
- Fixed an issue in career mode where cutscenes would not display the tattoos of fighters created.
- Renato Moicano’s tattoos have been updated.
- Johnny Walker’s appearance has been updated.
- Fixed various issues with clothing items.