Mossmouth has released Spelunky 2 update version 1.10 implementing a number of fixes for the game on PS4. Here are the patch notes.
Spelunky 2 has launched for PC and PS4 and it is already a huge success. The developers are hard at work on fixing any issues with the game and tweaking the game balance in order to make it better. The new update continues with bug fixes and gameplay improvements.
Spelunky 2 Update 1.10 Patch Notes
- Fixed rendering issue when players revived with the Ankh while on the back layer
- Sacrificing in a specific place no longer drops all your powerups during coop
- Shop camera zoom now only happens when the local player triggers it
- Certain large monsters should once again be telefraggable
- Tweaked plasma cannon shot hitbox and shooting height
- Dead mounts can no longer be brought between levels
- Prioritize short-term feedback when playing Online
- Fixed multiple particle-related crashes in Online
- Snap trap shape hitbox is now slightly smaller
- Made getting into a mount slightly easier
- Terra is once again back in the game
- Tweaked Lamassu’s hitbox