Overwatch has been updated to version 3.09 today. The full patch notes for the PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch can be seen below.
This is update deals with Nvidia Reflex support on PC. In addition, the developers have announced a new archives 2021 that will start from April 6 until April 21 and let the players “dive into story-driven co-op missions from pivotal moments in the past, test your mettle against new deadly new Challenge Mission modifiers, and earn historically-inspired loot along the way.” As for the patch notes for the new update that was released today for Overwatch Origins Edition, see below.
Overwatch Update 3.09 Patch Notes
Season 4 of Competitive 6v6 Lockout Elimination has begun!
Added Nvidia Reflex support for PC users with supported Nvidia GPUs. Enabling Reflex from the graphics options screen can reduce input latency. Reflex enabled GPUs can also enable the flash indicator option to aid in measuring input latency when using Reflex Latency Analyzer equipped monitors, more details can be found in our technical support forums.
- Fixed a bug that caused specific ability effects to persist on targets after a player swaps off the hero that applied the effect
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from using the escape menu to leave a custom game under certain circumstances
- Fixed a bug that would cause heroes to become stuck against some buildings in midair
- Fixed a bug with the Bounty Hunter game mode that caused Sombra to be detected when invisible if the Bounty Target buff expires
- Fixed a bug that caused player ragdoll models to fall through the terrain when skipping kill cam playback
- Fixed a bug that caused heroes knocked back by Doomfist’s Rocket Punch to not always break railings
- Fixed a bug when calculating the “Weapon Accuracy – Best” stat
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to grapple to an unintended location
- Fixed a bug that caused Echo Duplication visual effects to not appear properly in high resolution screenshots
- Fixed a bug that caused enemies to remain frozen during Blizzard after they were knocked out of the area of effect
- Fixed a bug that allowed her turrets to be placed in unintended locations
- Fixed a bug that allowed Winston to be knocked back during Primal Rage while being affected by Zarya’s Projected Barrier
- Fixed a bug where the Create Dummy Bot action did not work for slots 13 through 23 (when the Spawn More Dummy Bots extension was enabled)