Gearbox Software has updated Borderlands 3 to version 1.16. Here’s everything that you need to know about this update.
A brand new story campaign has been added with this update which is also a part of the season. It is called Psycho Krieg and the Fantastic Fustercluck. Here’s an overview of this DLC.
Bloodthirsty psychos are everywhere in the Borderlands, but what makes them so uniformly deranged? Brilliant scientist Patricia Tannis theorizes they’ve all been driven insane by the knowledge of a mythical place she’s dubbed “”Vaulthalla.”” And the key to uncovering this legendary location lies with the most badass psycho of them all: Krieg, an unlikely ally who swings his viscera-soaked buzz-axe on behalf of the Crimson Raiders. Unfortunately, every attempt to get information from Krieg quickly devolves into yells of “”Butchery for juicy weasels!”” and other equally unhelpful exclamations. The only way to learn the true nature of Vaulthalla is to climb inside Krieg’s chaotic mind and seek it out yourself.
Using absurdly advanced technology, Tannis is sending you and your fellow Vault Hunters on a mission set entirely within Krieg’s consciousness. You’ll have to befriend both sides of Krieg’s psyche: the screaming murder machine the world sees every day, and the calm inner voice that tries to steer Krieg’s rampages in the right direction. You’ll explore a surreal mindscape where the laws of physics and human decency rarely apply, helping Krieg process his warped worldview and traumatic memories by blasting his inner demons to bits. Just try not to succumb to lunacy inside Krieg’s imagination, which is littered with memory fragments, distorted landscapes, and meat. So much meat.
Only by surviving Krieg’s twisted inner world can you reap the rewards of Vaulthalla, so say goodbye to sanity as you know it. Or as Krieg would say, “”Chew the spine and splash the eyeballs! It’s the happiest day of your death!””
For the complete patch notes of Borderlands 3 update 1.16, have look below.
Borderlands 3 Update 1.16 Details
- Added support for Borderlands 3’s forth campaign add-on: Psycho Krieg and the Fantastic Fustercluck
- Increased the level cap by five levels to 65
- Added two more ammo SDU upgrades for pistols, shotguns, submachine guns, assault rifles, and grenades and two expansion SDU upgrades for the Lost Loot machine on Sanctuary III
- Addressed a reported concern where the “Refill Ammo” prompt would persist for clients in a multiplayer session
- Player class icons will now show with profile pictures for Steam and Epic Games Store PC cross-platform players
- Players will now have a chance to redeem themselves in Fight For Your Life when Slayer is active and they have killed an enemy with melee
- Mayhem modifiers will no longer change when players join through matchmaking
- Added Mayhem damage scaling support to shields with Nova or Reflect behaviors
- Amara’s Ties that Bind augment now only passes gun and melee damages to enemies
Certain types of damage were unintentionally being passed to other enemies caught in the Phasegrasp. This change prevents those interactions, but no other changes have been made to this skill.
- The Beastmaster’s Headcount passive skill no longer prevents Rakk Attack from gaining the proper number of charges when scoring critical hits
- The Beastmaster’s Dominance skill will continue to damage beast targets throughout the skill’s duration
- The Beastmaster’s St4ckbot class mod will no longer reset its damage stack increase when an enemy takes damage from a splash source or elemental damage done over time
- The Beastmaster’s Friend-Bot class mod now increases pet damage
- The Gunner’s Drowning in Brass passive skill now applies bonus damage to both of Iron Bear’s weapons, rather than just the left
To apply hotfixes, wait at the main menu until you see a sign that says “Hotfixes Applied!” If you are experiencing any issues or want to provide feedback, please submit a ticket to support.2k.com.
- Addressed a reported concern that the Legendary Shotgun The Garcia would fire vertically when being used by the client in multiplayer