In this article, we will be sharing every detail of grabbing this astonishing Golden Armor and how to bring it into use. Sons of the Forest is all about your survival on the horrific Island of threat and danger. You will find yourself shrouded by all the mutants and cannabis. Therefore, you need to have your hands on this Armor to stay alive and proceed in the game.
How To Get The Golden Armor In the Sons Of The Forest?
Here is a step-by-step instruction to get this Golden Armor:
- First, you need to go to an underground laboratory on the south side of the cave
- You can find it easily on the map with a marker of the green and white circle
- Before you make your way into the laboratory, make sure to have a rebreather, rope gun, and a Shovel
- Use this shovel to retrieve the Maintenance Keycard
- As soon as you enter the lab, you have to whip out the Maintainance Keycard
- You will see a yellow door, interact with it, and go downstairs again
- Here, you will get to see plenty of rooms, start exploring them and you will find the Golden Armor on a sofa in one of the rooms
How To Use The Golden Armor In Sons Of The Forest:
Golden Armor will be an end-game piece of kit, which you would eagerly want to use. Although, it sucks but can be used like every other game armor.
You can equip this Golden Armor from your inventory, and use it against the mysterious VIP Bunker of the Island.
That’s all you need to know about the Golden Armor of the Sons of the Forests.
Check out more guides for Sons of the Forest
- How To Use Hotkey
- Infinite Ammo Glitch
- How To Drop Items
- How To Revive Kelvin
- How To Duplicate Logs
- How To Craft Tech Armor
- How To Save Your Game
- All Crafting Recipes