Genshin Impact is an action-adventure game from the Chinese developers miHOYO. It is available on many platforms including PC, PS4, and mobile devices and it’s a free-to-play game. A massive new update has been released for all platforms and some players are running into the Genshin Impact 9107 error code. In this guide, we will tell you how you can fix this error.
Genshin Impact 9107 Error Code Fix
Players are facing this infamous error code since the launch. This error occurs usually with a new update and it is caused due to some issues with temporary files.
You can follow the steps mentioned below to fix this issue. This fix will work for the players that started playing before or after update 1.2. This fix also works for error 9102.
- Open Windows Run, you can open it by pressing together the Windows and R button or you can simply search for it in windows search.
- Type “%TEMP%” in the windows Run and press Ok.
- The temp folder will be opened on your screen. Select all files in the folder and delete them. It doesn’t do any harm and you should do it after some time anyway.
- Then restart your PC after deleting everything.
- Launch Genshin Impact again.
How to Download Genshin Impact
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play game and you can download it easily on various platforms from the links below.
On PS5 players can play the game through backward compatibility and they can enjoy the game without a hitch on the 1.2 update in 60 FPS at 4K resolution.
We don’t know the release date yet for the Nintendo Switch so the Nintendo Switch players will have to wait a little bit longer.