The Survivalists has been updated to version 1.04 today on March 4th. The patch notes for this major update 3 can be seen below.
This update is related to Farming improvements and numerous other bug fixes. The developers have officially labeled it as update#3. If you are playing the game on PS4, the official update version is 1.04. Get the complete patch notes for this update below.
The Survivalists Update 1.04 Patch Notes
UPDATE 3 – FARMING & MORE UPDATE
- Players can now plant and grow their own crops including new varieties of plants to grow. Remember to water them!
- Domesticated crops can offer a higher yield of resources including rare items.
- Dangerous plants can now be grown to act as base defences.
- New cooking recipes have been added utilising new crops.
- New structures and items have been added to support.
- Monkeys can now plant seeds and water if taught.
- Seeds can be found on certain animals throughout the world.
- A bench that allows players to colour walls, floors and chests to suit their tastes.
- Tools and weapons can now be repaired with the new repair bench.
- Weapons and tools can now be improved by using the grindstone structure.
- Alchemy bench allows the player to transmute certain items into others.
- Food processor bench allows food resources to be converted.
- Cosmetic structures have been added including pond that can be populated with fish.
- Refuse pit can be used to destroy items.
- Decorative water features have been added.
- A new faster raft can be crafted using crop resources.
- Nets and fish traps can be crafted enable catching fish live or for food.
- Raids are now focused on the player and occur during bloodmoon. Players now receive plenty of warning prior to a raid to enable them to pick the right course of action.
- Tamed animals can be used as guard animals.
- Access to a larger inventory via a backpack has been added.
- Alternate methods of pickup have been added, no need to spam the button.
- No longer needs to be selected, as long as it is in the inventory it will be used.
NEW RARE RESOURCES
- Rare resources are now present in the world needed for some recipes.
COMBAT & STAMINA
- An overhaul to combat giving more fluid combat.
- Greater control over direction of attack.
- Lunge and knockback changes.
- Stamina has been altered reducing running out when in combat and harvesting resources.
- Flatter difficulty curve for enemy health.
- Damage values added to weapon tooltips.
- Durability values added to tooltips.
- Some reworking of weapon and tool values to make clearer the benefits of using the right tool for the right job.
- Better colour coding on items to make clearer their rarity.
- Baby animals are now present in the world.
- New rare crops have been added to the world (*requires new save).
- Monkeys now ‘bark’ needs as well as an icon.
- Loot pools have been rebalanced.
- Summon favourite monkeys from anywhere with the new summoning banana.
- Durability on weapons and tools increased.
- Slight increase to player and monkey movement speed.
- A host of new recipes have been added to complement and support new features.
- Online privileges are now turned on by default.
- Fixed an issue where Shadows were displaying incorrectly around Teleporters.
- Fixed instances where sleeping could cause a desync between the visual and actual time of day.
- Fur rugs are no longer able to be placed ocean tiles using the raft.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from using the Host’s shared monkeys unless both players have the privilege turned on.
- Fixed an issue which caused raft music to continually play.
- Fixed an issue where players could place storage chests on swamp tar pits.
- Fixed an issue where the growing up particle effect for baby animals was desynced.
- Fixed an issue where pins placed in Vaults and Labyrinths were incorrectly displayed outside of these areas.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Structural Integrity trophy to unlock when building the Taming Bench.
- Fixed an issue preventing interaction with some lootable objects.
- Fixed an issue where on rare occasions a player’s monkeys could not travel back with them when leaving an online session.
- Fixed an issue where on rare occasions after a raid, damaged chests could no longer be used by monkeys.