Minecraft Dungeon has been updated to version 1.08 on PS4 and Patch 126.96.36.199 on other platforms. Here are the complete patch notes.
Cross-Platform play has been officially added to Minecraft Dungeons with the update that was released today. This allows the users across consoles and PC to play through the game together. In addition to cross-platform play, there are various fixes made for the game as seen below.
Minecraft Dungeon Update 1.08 Patch 188.8.131.52 Details
- Team up with friends across consoles and PC! Create a multiplatform alliance and battle together with the new cross-platform play free game update to Minecraft Dungeons, available now. This update allows for cross-platform multiplayer across Nintendo Switch, PlayStation®, Windows, and Xbox
- Check out the article on Multiplayer and Cross-Platform Play for the full scoop!
- Please make sure that your game is updated to version 184.108.40.206 or later before playing multiplayer. See the article on How to Update Minecraft Dungeons to ensure you are fully up-to-date
- Threat Level can now be adjusted on Daily Trials
- Removed unintentional extra attack variants in unique variants of pickaxe and cutlass (MCD-4459)
- Shockwave now collides with walls, much like a regular arrow
- Swirling now requires that a mob is hit with the attack for it to trigger
- Shockwave damage 35 -> 30
- Swirling Damage 45 -> 40
- Pickaxe attack delay 0.6 -> 0.7
- Pickaxe damage 112 -> 130
- The Chat Wheel prompt now shows the correct input on all platforms
- The player count of game session on the in-game friend list now updates as soon as a player leaves a session
- Fixed Prospector and Looting enchantments triggering either once per mission, or not at all (MCD-4630)
- Sound of disappearing Soul Wizard is now affected by Master Volume (MCD-4688)
- Fixed missing Enchanter death sounds (MCD-4441)
- Lowered the volume of Mossy Skeleton shooting sounds (MCD-4330)
- Fixed mob respawning playing the same sound effect as player respawning
- Lowered the volume of sounds when navigating merchant screens