Rockstar Games is facing development issues with GTA 6 while they are also working on a remaster for Red Dead Redemption according to a new report.
A new rumor has been making the rounds recently, this one coming from a reputable source, Chris from Rockstar Mag. The source claims that Rockstar is facing development issues with GTA 6. Ever since Leslie Benzies and Dan Hauser stepped away from Rockstar Games, they have been facing issues with the development of their games including the upcoming GTA 6.
- GTA VI development has restarted after the departure of Dan Hauser.
- The story did already face a change before Hauser left Rockstar.
- The game was originally supposed to get an announcement in 2020.
- They changed the story and gameplay elements too many times since 2019 so don’t expect an announcement soon.
- This is the most chaotic project for Rockstar Games. More so than GTA IV and RDR.
- The game takes place in two different periods.
- Rockstar is aiming for a general audience for GTA 6.
- Red Dead Redemption Remastered is being planned and in development for PS5, XSX, and PC.
- It will be an upgrade similar to the GTA Trilogy Remastered.
- No remaster planned for GTA IV.
- GTA V could face another delay to April/May.
Red Dead Redemption Remastered has been rumored for a while now. After the massive success of Red Dead Redemption 2, a remaster does make sense since the story was more of a prequel to RDR 1. Rockstar Games hasn’t made any official announcement in this regard, so all we have are rumors for now.