Red Dead Redemption 1 and 2 might be getting remastered for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series according to a leaked Amazon listing.
The rumor about a potential Red Dead Redemption Remaster first surfaced when a listing was found on Google when searching for the RDR Remaster. It leads to a blank page with the original Red Dead Redemption on Xbox 360 and other platforms.
Adding to this rumor, another Amazon listing has been discovered that shows the Red Dead Redemption: The Outlaws Collection. The listing is apparently removed but a screenshot was saved as seen below.
Here are the features found in the leaked listing.
- From the creators of Grand Theft Auto series.
- Red Dead Redemption The Outlaws Collection takes players on a great adventure across the American frontier.
- The deepest and most complex world Rockstar Games has ever created, set in the final years of the American Wild West.
- Play through the story of Arthur Morgan, lead enforcer in the notorious Van der Linde gang and former outlaw, John Marston.
- Featuring a range of visual and technical enhancements, including ray tracing and faster loading times for the next generation of consoles.
- Immerse yourself in this faithful, expanded remake of Red Dead Redemption inspired by the iconic 2010 original. Featuring a new and familiar set of missions and faces.
As is the case with such leaks, this needs to be taken with a grain of salt. It looks authentic enough and Rockstar Games certainly wouldn’t mind releasing such a collection in the near future.