The radioactive mutants, killer robots, and even the bugs aren’t the most difficult aspects of existence in Fallout 76’s wastelands. The real challenge is getting a daily quest to hack a terminal but having no idea where to find one, let alone one at a level you can actually hack. So in this guide, we have made a list of terminals you can hack, regardless of how you want to go in Fallout 76.
All Fallout 76 Terminals to Hack and Their Locations
In Fallout 76 daily quests are intended to be short, simple to chores that provide a pleasant reward and an incentive to return every day. However, when they appear, there is a handful that no one wants to complete. The least favorite daily quest in the game is finding a terminal to hack because terminals are difficult to come by, or because you need to find one of a certain level to hack it, depending on whether you have the hacker perk or not.
The terminal levels run from 0 to 3, and you will only be able to access level 0 without purchasing the Hacker perk. You can hack level one with the Hacker perk, but you will need the Expert Hacker perk and Master Hacker cards to hack level two and three terminals respectively.
Here are the locations of all the Terminals that you will have to hack listed below according to terminal levels:
Level 0 Terminal Locations:
- Up the steps in the main building of Camp Mclintock.
- Inside the Whitesprings Resort’s General Manager’s Office.
- Go into the Wade Airport’s Control Tower.
- Within the Morgantown Airport’s basement.
- At Morgantown Airport’s storage room controls.
- At Abbie’s Bunker’s entrance at Mire.
- At Harper’s Ferry Armorer, there are two. To get to this terminal you will have to jump into the compound and either evade or kill level 40 mrk VII turrets.
- Poseidon Energy Plant’s Receptionist’s Terminal.
- The Fuel Storage Room Terminal also in Poseidon Energy Plant.
- The Landview Lighthouse Keeper’s home has a Lighthouse Keeper’s Terminal.
- Go through the door at Garrahan Mining Headquarters, turn right, and follow the monorail tunnel all the way to the finish.
- Also at Garrahan Mining Headquarters located on the other side of the security door, you just hacked through.
- Finally, in the Garranhan Mining Headquarters, hack the CEO’s terminal.
- The General’s Steakhouse’s Manager’s Terminal.
- Mama Dolce’s Food Processing’s Manager Smith’s Terminal.
- The Vault-Tec Agricultural Research Center has Macfadden’s Terminal.
Level One Terminal Locations:
- Go under Mama Dolce’s, through the hatch, and turn right at Fujiniya Intelligence Base.
- Go down three flights of stairs in the Fujiniya Intelligence Base to find it close to a locked cage.
- Dryer Chemical’s Supervisor’s Terminal. Inside the structure with the two chimneys and the sign, go to the right of the complex.
- At the Red Rocket Mega Stop, there is a maintenance terminal.
- In Beckley, go to Sals Grinder’s second level.
- [Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie – Silo] Security terminal.
- [Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie – Silo] Mainframe Access Terminal.
- Sunnytop Ski Lanes’ Room 2 has a guest terminal.
- Just north of Flooded Trainyard, within the shed.
- At the New Appalachian Central Trainyard’s Train Tickets facility.
- Inside the Watoga Civic Center.
Level Two Terminals Locations:
- The Watoga Transit Hub terminal.
- Watoga Emergency Services’ engineer’s terminal.
- Inside Appalachian Antiques near Watoga, the Manager’s Terminal.
- Headmaster of Watoga High School’s Terminal.
- In Cranberry Bog, the Ranger’s Station terminal.
- [Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie – Silo] Security Station Terminal.
- [Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie – Silo] Mainframe Terminal.
- [Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie – Silo] Mainframe Access Terminal x 2 – In close proximity to one another.
- The Garrahan Minning Headquarters’ Admin Office terminal.
- The Flooded Trainyard’s Train Watchtower terminal. Be careful that the location is home to Dusky and Glowing Yao Guis, which are levels 66 and 76, respectively.
- In Kerwood Mine Foreman’s Terminal. To access this terminal, you will need the Kerwood mine key.
- The terminal at Fort Defiance. Access to the BOS region behind the laser grid is required for this one.
- In the Monogah Mine, there is a Mining Supervisor Terminal.
Level Three Terminal Locations:
- [Alpha, Bravo & Charlie – Silo] Foyer Terminal.
- [Alpha, Bravo & Charlie – Silo] Monitoring Station.
- [Alpha, Bravo & Charlie – Silo] Security Command Terminal.
- [Alpha, Bravo & Charlie – Silo] Security Station Terminal.
- On the third floor of the Gerrahan Estate, Gun Range Terminal is located.
While there are undoubtedly more terminals in the wastelands of Fallout 76, these should be enough for getting through any hacking-related quests, regardless of your level.