Watch Dogs Legion has been updated to version 1.24 patch 5.6 today by Ubisoft. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update from here.
This is the smallest-sized update on PS5 compared to the other platforms. It will be considerably larger on other consoles including the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The details for this update were shared on the official website, you can also have a look at the complete patch notes below.
Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.24 Patch Notes 5.6
- Fixed an issue that caused the Spiderbot Arena minimum player requirement to be 4 players. This fix reduces the minimum player requirement to the intended 2 players.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash under certain circumstances.
- Fixed missing visual effects on some UI highlights when hovering over them with a mouse.
- Removed the Cargo Drone from Watch Dogs: Legion of the Dead.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to be unable to recruit Operatives with the requirement of Season Rank 10 while having already unlocked Rank 10.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when signing out of the active profile while in the main menu of Watch Dogs: Legion.
- Fixed an issue where controller inputs did not register if a controller was activated after accepting an out-of-game invitation to start Watch Dogs: Legion.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash.