The Elder Scrolls Online has been updated to version 2.11 by Bethesda. This patch implements a number of fixes as seen in the patch notes.
This patch will include fixes for a number of commonly-occurring game crashes, including those most prevalent in dungeons and Trials, among several other fixes.
The Elder Scrolls Online Update 2.11 Patch Notes
The Elder Scrolls Online v6.2.7 fixes a number of game crashes – including those most prevalent in dungeons and Trials – some issues with buffs and debuffs, and more. The size of this patch is approximately 67MB.
Greymoor – Fixes and Improvements
Exploration and Itemization
- Viewing the Codex from the end of an Excavation will now properly select the Antiquity you just excavated.
Makrath Fixes and Improvements
Quests and Zones
- Fixed an issue preventing ESO Plus members from accessing the Reach via connected zone travel carts and doors.
Morrowind – Fixes and Improvements
Exploration and Itemization
- Fixed an issue where Vvardenfell delve dailies weren’t rewarding their reward boxes.
Combat and Gameplay
Combat and Abilities
Buffs and Debuffs
- Major Gallop: Fixed an issue where this buff was being calculated differently than in previous patches, resulting in less effectiveness than intended.
- Minor Slayer and Aegis: Fixed an issue where these buffs would clear after dying when wearing an item set that granted their effects.
- Slayer and Aegis: Fixed an issue where the Major and Minor versions of these buffs did not work in Vateshran Hollows.
Itemization and Item Sets
- Lunar Bastion: Fixed an issue where this set did not follow its stated tooltip in some cases.
Base Game – Fixes and Improvements
Art & Animation
- Fixed an issue that prevented you from sitting in chairs when playing on the Mac or Stadia game clients.
- Fixed an issue affecting heavy and light attack player sounds.
- Fixed an issue where looping sounds would occasionally fail to stop playing.
Dungeons and Group Content
- Your character will no longer sometimes be placed in a state where you cannot move or use abilities after being affected by The Whisperer’s Grappling Web ability.
Events & Celebrations
New Life Festival
- Fixed an issue where you could not see the interactable objects for the Old Life Remembrance quest if you completed The General’s Demise in Stonefalls.
Exploration & Itemization
- Fixed an issue where Storage chests could appear to be missing some of the items stored in them.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during Trials and other effects-heavy situations.
- Fixed a rare crash that could happen when lots of complex particle effects are created and destroyed at once.
- Fixed a leak that slowly degraded performance in long combat situations.
- Fixed an issue where sorting items in the bank by category in descending order did not function properly.