The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited has been updated to version 2.09 after the latest server maintenance. Here are the complete patch notes.
The Elder Scrolls Oline is started a new event called Undaunted Celebration which will be available to play in the game. There are other bug fixes for the base game as well as most of the expansions that have been released so far.
The Elder Scrolls Online Update 2.09 Patch Notes
Are you Undaunted? Help test the Undaunted Celebration and defeat challenging dungeons for bonus rewards! The first final dungeon boss you defeat in a day will drop 3 Event Tickets and a special Glorious Undaunted Reward Box.
- This box contains an assortment of valuable goods, motif pages, and a guaranteed chance for one of the new style pages for this event’s Opal weapons, themed for specific bosses in Direfrost Keep, the Imperial City Prison, Elden Hollow II, or Spindleclutch.
- Defeating those bosses on Veteran Hard Mode has a chance to drop the Opal shoulder style page for those bosses as well!
- Subsequent dungeons you complete will continue to award slightly-less-valuable Undaunted Reward Boxes, which still have a chance to drop those weapon style pages.
- The Impresario offers the style pages for the Opal equipment for 5 tickets each, as well as the first three berries from the Crimson Indrik.
Art and Animation
- The Nighthollow Heavy helmet now fits appropriately on your character’s head.
- Updated the sound effects for a number of Mementos, personalities, and emotes.
Crown Stone and Crown Crates
- Fixed a typo in the text for the Slag Town Diver skin and Eye of Shalidor body markings.
Events and Celebrations
New Life Festival
- Fixed some issues where the Imperial Charity Writ NPC and the Old Life Remembrance bestower might not be visible if a certain holiday isn’t toggled on.
Exploration and Itemization
- Fixed an issue where the error message that appears when you attempt to improperly use Chef Arquitius’s Torte Dissertation or Chef Arquitius’s Lost Thesis would refer to the required Recipe Scrolls by temporary names.
- Clarified on the item tooltips for the new War Torte items that they are compatible with other foods’ and drinks’ effects, and specifically called out that they cannot be used by characters under Level 10.
- As part of this, we’ve hidden their Required Level (since there are no other versions of these items at other levels).
- The Rubyblossom Extract and Cyrodiil Citrus ingredients now require you to type “DELETE” to confirm their deletion.
- Mythic items will now always be reconstructed at level 50 CP 160
Item Set Collection
- Fixed an issue where many PvP Item Sets displayed as a default Breton style instead of the style of your character’s alliance.
- Fixed an issue where many Item Sets had an incorrect default enchantment instead of the enchantment they normally drop with.
- Fixed an issue where some Item Sets displayed weapon types that were no longer obtainable. If a weapon type is excluded from dropping for a particular Item Set, that weapon type will not show up in the collection.
- A center screen message will now properly display informing you that you’ve collected an item set piece when deconstructing an uncollected piece.
- Fixed an issue where the Help entry for the new Item Set Collection system incorrectly used the Champion icon instead of the Item Set Collection icon.
- The new “Music Box, Mother Morrowind’s Sacred Lullaby” and “Music Box, Never Fall, Never Die” furnishings now have their intended music.
Stadia Game Client
- Fixed an issue where opening text chat with Gamepad Mode and leaving via keyboard would leave you stuck in Gamepad Mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused some quests to remain visible in the map’s quest panel when subsequently changing the view to another map.
- Updated the behavior of the brief animation for a new inventory category to trigger when you open your inventory rather than immediately after getting an item (so it’s actually, you know… seen)
- Added text search to the Quickslot tab of the inventory.
- The icon for the Hungering Void Shield now matches the rest of the weapon set.
- Fixed an issue where Cyrodiil Leaderboards would not properly display the home campaign name in the header.
- Fixed an issue where hovered pins would sometimes not reset their size after closing the map.
Guilds & Guild Functionality
- Fixed a UI error that could occur when viewing Guild Banks.