Spider-Man: Miles Morales update 1.08 was released today on January 28. The patch notes for this update are available to view here.
There doesn’t appear to be any major change or fix in this patch. This update was released for both PS4 and PS5.
The official website for the game hasn’t been updated either so if there are any hidden changes, we don’t know about it for now.
Spider-Man: Miles Morales Update 1.08 Patch Notes
Fixes & Updates
- Addressed and issue where Spider-Man could get locked in place during the Venom Dash Tutorial
- Addressed an issue where black artifacts could appear on the screen
- Improved stability in the Fidelity and Performance RT visual modes (PS5).
- Improved various other stability related issues.
- Addressed various additional issues
Spider-Man: MM is a success to the original Marvel’s Spider-Man. It was released at the launch of the PS5 along with a PS4 version. The update today was released on both consoles while the last major patch that added a new ray-tracing performance mode was only available for the PS5.
The game was developed by Insomniac Games and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment. It was released on November 12, 2020. There is an Ultimate Bundle available offering the new game with the original Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered.