The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim update 1.22 was released today by Bethesda. You can find out the complete patch notes from here.
This update resolves several issues related to the PS4 and PS5. Some of the glitches that have been patched with this update include the 0kb issue, out-of-memory crashes, and more. You can get the details on this update below, or take a look at the Discord channel.
Skyrim Update 1.22 Patch Notes
- Added additional translations when downloading creations
- Fixed light flicker in the Ragged Flagon Cistern
- Fixed Palomino Horses missing mane textures
- Fixed an issue some PC Steam players were experiencing when trying to upgrade using their keyboard
- Fixed an issue where Creation Club Bundles were incorrectly showing as “Owned”
- Fixed an issue some players experienced when trying to change button mapping.
- Fixed crashing when spam casting Fireball.
- [PlayStation 4/5 Only] Fixed an issue causing “out of memory” crashes
- [PlayStation 5 Only] Fixed crashing after exiting the Pelagius Wing (Minds of Madness Quest)
- [PlayStation 5 Only] Fixed a crash that would occur when trying to launch the game through “Activities”.
- [Xbox Series X Only] Fixed an issue players encountered when naming their character, setting the default character name to “Prisoner”
- [Xbox Only] Fixed an issue when using the “download all” button
Bethesda also talked about the 0kb issue on PS4 and PS5.
* We’ve included a fix that we believe will reduce instances of the 0kb space issue that some PlayStation players have experienced. While this should help mitigate cases, we are still investigating and working on a more comprehensive fix. If you are still experiencing the 0kb issue on PS4 or PS5, please let us know. If you encounter this issue on PS5, please let us know if you are running the PS4 or PS5 version. This information can be located on your dashboard.