Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart has been updated to version 1.001.003 by Insomniac Games. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update here.
This update has implemented a fix for the 120 Hz output mode which added additional latency for those who had a 120 Hz display mode. Insomniac Games will look into fixing this problem in a future update but they have disabled it for now. As for the other list of changes and fixes, you can find out the complete details below.
Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart Update 1.001.003 Patch Notes
General Fixes & Polish
- Improved general game stability
- Prevented players from getting stuck if a weapon video does not play
- Addressed an issue where the player could become stuck during the Phantom chase
- Addressed an issue where Rivet could spawn without the hammer
- Addressed an issue where Rivet could become stuck after collecting Zurpstones in Challenge Mode
- Various additional fixes
- Disabled automatic 120 Hz display output in Performance modes
- Prior to this update, if “Enable 120 Hz Output” was set in the system settings, using the Performance RT or Performance mode would auto-detect a 120 Hz-capable display and use a 120 Hz output mode. While this did not change the game’s frame rate, it did reduce input latency by ~8 ms. However, entering this mode introduced visual compatibility issues with some displays that we didn’t feel comfortable imposing automatically on players. We’re exploring ways to re-introduce this input latency reduction feature in a future update.