Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege has been updated to version 2.17 today by Ubisoft. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update from here.
This small hotfix has implemented a number of fixes and improvements to the game including tweaks to the HUD, gameplay fixes, and more. You can get the details on this update below, or take a look at the official website.
Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.17 Patch Notes
- Added an in-game toggle to show or hide an Operator Card while in Support Mode.
- FIXED – Reverse friendly fire icon is not displayed during the end of round replay if the last Defender standing eliminates the hostage.
- FIXED – Headshot Only setting is missing from the Matchmaking Preferences for Training Grounds.
- FIXED – When Thatcher’s EMP Grenade disables Thorn’s Razorbloom Shell, the scoring message names Thorn’s unique ability instead of Thatcher’s.
- FIXED – AI opponents equipped with assault rifles don’t fire at players in Training Grounds on PS5.
- FIXED – Collision, destruction, clipping, and lighting issues on various maps.
- FIXED – Multiple issues with planting or picking up the defuser in specific areas on various maps.
- FIXED – LOD and LOS issues on various maps.
- FIXED – When a Mag-NET device detonates and eliminates a hostage, it is counted as an accidental death instead of reverse friendly fire for Wamai.
- FIXED – Various UI issues.
- FIXED – Various audio and SFX issues.
- FIXED – Various localization issues.
- FIXED – Various customization issues.
- FIXED – Microphone remains open after releasing Push To Talk button.
- FIXED – Performance drops to 30fps when highlighting any uniform in the Progression section of the Battle Pass.
- FIXED – Performance drops while browsing and opening Alpha Packs.
- FIXED – Incorrect purchase option is highlighted in the Get Packs side panel.
- FIXED – The first two Battle Pass tiers appear as locked when unlocking next tier.