Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege has been updated to version 2.15 today by Ubisoft. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update from here.
There are a number of changes for this update including the addition of performance metrics for users on PC. The patch notes were posted on the official website, while you can also have a look at them below.
Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.15 Patch Notes
Y6S3.3 PATCH SIZE
Below you will find the download sizes for each platform.
- Ubisoft Connect: 2.21 GB
- Steam: 1.7 GB
- Xbox One: 1.2 GB
- Xbox Series X: 3.7 GB
- PS4: 1.4 GB
- PS5: 1.13 GB
- Increased Mx4 Storm vertical recoil.
ARUNI AND MOZZIE
- Reduced P10 Roni Magazine from 19+1 to 15+1.
- Increased vertical recoil and first kick recoil.
- Total ammo is now 181 in PVP, 121 in Hardcore and 196 in PVE.
- Increased number of Armor Panels to 4 (was 3).
- Reduced number of punches required to destroy an Armor Panel to 9 (was 12).
- Replaced P-10C with Super Shorty.
HARD BREACH CHARGE
- Increased number to 2 (was 1).
- Affected Operators include: Montagne, Buck, Fuze, Capitão, Amaru, Nøkk, Ying, and Zero.
- No longer limited to placing 1 trap per door/window frame.
- Added Bulletproof Camera (removed Nitro Cell).
- Reduced Dash refresh time to 8 seconds (was 12 seconds).
- Increased number of Mag-NETs to 6 (was 4).
- Reduced catching area of effect to 3.5 meters (was 5 meters).
TWEAKS AND IMPROVEMENTS
- PC users can now display real-time performance metrics in the HUD such as FPS, latency, and NVIDIA-related metrics. This feature can be turned On in the General section of the Options menu.
FIXED – Attacker is removed from the match if they injure a hostage that is later revived and eliminated by a Defender.
FIXED – Ammo counter flashes red after switching weapons.
FIXED – The G36Cs rail reduces visibility when the Red Dot is equipped.
FIXED – If a player is reconnecting, round doesn’t end when the last opponent is eliminated.
FIXED – “Join Party” option is not functional in the Ubisoft Connect overlay and client.
FIXED – Rim lighting is applied to Operators on the victory screen.
FIXED – Muffled sound is heard on some weapons.
FIXED – Defenders can vault on top of an unreachable location and secure a win for their team in the Doktor’s Curse Event.
FIXED – The attacker’s hammer animation freezes and loops without collision when holding down the trigger button in the Doktor’s Curse Event.
FIXED – Bar shadow at 1F Bar disappears when viewed from trapdoor in 2F Library Entrance on Chalet map.
FIXED – Asset and collision issues on Bank map and Kafe Dostoyevsky map.
FIXED – The light of the wall cladding located at 3F Lounge disappears when LOD lowers when viewing it from 3F Casino on Yacht map.
FIXED – Player is unable drop the defuser on the roof above 2F Billiards Room on Coastline map.
FIXED – Kapkan is not receiving 20p for each activated trap.
FIXED – Various UI issues.
FIXED – Various localization issues.