Path of Exile has been updated to version 1.92 today by Grinding Gear Games. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update from here.
The update is out for both PS4 and Xbox One and involves a number of bug fixes and improvements. You can have a look at the patch notes below.
Path of Exile Update 1.92 Patch Notes
This patch fixes a variety of small and medium bugs.
- Improved the visuals of Vorana, Last to Fall’s storm skill to make the outer ring more discernible.
- Improved the description of the Twice Tempted Atlas Passive to more accurately reflect its functionality.
- Fixed a bug where the Flask Enchantment to reuse a Flask at the end of its effect could reuse a Flask multiple times.
- Fixed a bug where additional Physical Damage reduction could cause Armour to provide Physical Damage reduction even if you had the Transcendence Keystone Passive allocated.
- Fixed a bug where Zana would not offer you another mission in a Map if portals to the previously selected mission failed to open.
- Fixed a bug where adding an Itemised Beast to your Bestiary would not unlock relevant Beast Recipes.
- Fixed a bug where Catarina, Master of Undeath could become stuck and fail to perform any actions.
- Fixed a bug where Syndicate Safehouse portals could open around the player instead of Jun in Map areas.
- Fixed a bug where some sound effects, such as the gong in Oba’s Cursed Trove, were not playing.
- Fixed a bug where items could drop with Royale-specific modifiers outside of Royale.
- Fixed a bug where filtering the Map Stash Tab with a quoted search term was not working properly.
- Fixed a bug where some modifier value ranges would sometimes not show on the Forbidden Taste and Doedre’s Elixir Unique Flasks.
- Fixed a bug where the 3D Art for Kaom’s Heart had lost some glow.
- Fixed an instance crash.