Necromunda Hired Gun update 1.05 was released today by Focus Home Interactive. You can find out the complete patch notes for the update from here.
We are still waiting for Focus Home Interactive to release the official patch notes for the new Necromunda Hired Gun update. Once they have released it, we will be sure to update the article.
Necromunda Hired Gun Update 1.05 Patch Notes
In the meanwhile, here are the currently known issues.
– A crash can happen at the start of mission 5. Reloading your save will avoid it afterwards.
– The secondary mission “The Hunt” on map 10 Tempus Dedra has an unavoidable crash.
– If a player performs a takedown on the first Escher too quickly, it may block the tutorial and the player has to restart the level (rare case/speedrun).
– The game may stutter a bit when enemies are spawned.
– The controller Aim Assist doesn’t work properly, the team is working to improve the game confort with a pad.
– Decals in-game can flicker. This is an issue related to the most recent NVIDIA drivers. Streumon is working with NVIDIA and Unreal Engine engineers to fix this issue.
– The first cinematic is not FPS capped and may provoke a lot of stutters on high end computers.
– Game performance may be pretty low on some missions, a patch is coming very soon to improve them noticeably.
– Changing the Audio language only works on the first campaign cinematic, the game audio will stay English afterwards.
– The drilling machine passage on mission 4 (Geisterstation) may be in very low graphical resolution.
– The Aim Sensitivity is too high by default, we advise reducing it to 50%.
– The zoom of scopes is not taken into account by the cursor sensitivity, rendering them not really usable in this state. It will be fixed soon.