Necromunda Hired Gun has been updated to version 1.02 today ahead of the launch. You can find out the full list of fixes from the patch notes below.
Necromunda: Hired Gun is an indie FPS set in the darkest reaches of Warhammer 40,000’s most infamous hive metropolis. Eliminate the most prominent gangers and mutants for the proper payment. Your armory is a vast collection of weapons. The game is out on June 1. Here are the patch notes for the day one update.
Necromunda Hired Gun Update 1.02 Patch Notes
– Cinematic and gameplay animation tweaks.
– Further improved stability and performance.
– Gameplay adjustments.
– Various localized text and audio updates.
– General environmental and collision tweaks.
– Addressed various minor issues.
The game is available now for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and PC.