Capcom will release a new Monster Hunter World update on October 1st. Here are the patch notes for Monster Hunter World 15.01 update.
Update 15.01 will bring Fatalis to Monster Hunter World. There are other changes like bug fixes and more that have been confirmed to be a part of this update. Capcom has also shared a new trailer highlighting the additions to this update.
You can view the complete 15.01 patch notes below.
Monster Hunter World Update 15.01 Patch Notes
Main Additions / Changes
- Fatalis has been added. (Fatalis will be available after finishing the story of Iceborne and completing the Alatreon investigation.)
- Arch-tempered Velkhana has been added and will be available in a limited-time event quest. (Check the official website for schedule details.)
- Clutch Claw Boost skill added, allowing you to wound monsters easier
- Soul Stream III has been added to the First Wyverian Ritual at the Elder Melder.
- You can now use rarity 9 decorations and higher as materials at the Elder Melder.
- The following decorations can now be melded at the Elder Melder:
- Elementless Jewel 2, Shield Jewel 2, Sharp Jewel 2, Dragonseal Jewel 3, Mighty Bow Jewel 2, and Mind’s Eye Jewel 2.
- New BGM can now be played in your room in Seliana.
- New designs for the Squad Card added.
- New layered armor added.
- New Pendants added.
- Decor can now be obtained from the Steamworks’ Overdrive bonus.
- When add-on content that hasn’t been purchased is available,the following menus will let you jump to various purchase pages: Gestures, Poses, Stickers, Change Appearance, Pendant Settings, Change the Handler’s Outfit, Room Customization, Music Player, and Figures.
- Some parts of previous title updates that had limited voice dialogue now feature fully voiced dialogue.
- Extended the time that wounds are visible on monsters.
- Increased the chances that high rarity decorations will appear from Carved and Sealed Feystones.
- Increased the chances that Sealed Feystones will appear as part of the rewards for threat level 3 tempered master rank investigations.
- The following charms have been added:
- Shaver Charm, Earplugs Charm V, Master’s Charm V, Critical Charm III, Exploiter Charm III, and Handicraft Charm V.
- The following decorations have been added:
- Diversion Jewel 3, Acrobat Jewel 3, and Shaver Jewel 3
Bug Fixes and Balance Adjustments
- Bug fixes and other adjustments will be announced at a later date.
Here is the roadmap of the upcoming updates.
Monster Hunter World and its Iceborne expansion are available for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.