Call of Duty Modern Warfare and Warzone update 1.63 is out now for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and PC. Here are the complete patch notes.
There aren’t that many changes in this new update but various issues have been fixed in it that are crucial to the experience. Bug fixes mentioned in this update include some fixes for specific sound effects, fixes for field upgrades, and some tweaks to the gameplay and perks. Take a look at the complete patch notes below.
Modern Warfare and COD Warzone Update 1.63 Patch Notes
We’ve seen positive reactions to the “8-Bit Warfare” Mastercraft Bundle and the included “NOCLIP” EX1 (VG) Blueprint. That said, we’ve also heard feedback that Players have found the overlaid, low-framerate retro gaming filter to be overwhelming and, in some cases, even causing nausea. We have therefore made a change to remove this filter so that the Blueprint still looks 8-bit but plays like a glorious modern day Weapon.
- Supply Box UAV Adjustment
Removed Resurgence Supply Boxes from appearing on Supply Box UAV scans to focus the scan on the best Supply Boxes.
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Gas Mask Adjustments
Gas Masks will now appear in the first slot of the Quick Inventory Menu for easier access during engagements for players using the Manual Gas Mask toggle.
Improved Manual Gas Mask text in the settings menu to better detail how players manually equip the Gas Mask.
- Fixed additional collision issues with various elements across Caldera/Fortune’s Keep allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing the idle/unlooted sound effect of Event tokens to be louder than intended.
- Fixed an issue with Operation: Last Call causing the incorrect victory banner to appear if a team wins during overtime.
- Fixed an issue preventing Field Upgrades and Equipment from being destroyed when placed in lava.
- Fixed an issue causing the Serpentine Perk icon to appear even if the Player was not under the effects of it.
Serpentine is now only active while in Tactical Sprint.
We’ve updated Serpentine to now only be in effect during Tactical Sprint instead of regular Sprint. We expect that this change, along with the existing hard counters that are available in “Frangible-Disabling” and the VG Gunperk”Disable” will result in both a more consistent engagement experience and encourage further exploration of weapon builds.