MLB The Show 22 update 1.08 was released today for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Switch, and Xbox Series. Here are the complete patch notes.
A new patch was released today for the game bringing some of the reported fixes and new improvements to the game. The update version on Switch and PS4 is 1.08 while it is 1.008 on PS5. As for the Xbox One and Xbox Series, it is 188.8.131.52. You can get a look at the complete patch notes for this update below, or check them out on the official website.
MLB The Show 22 Update 1.08 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that would cause the “Can’t Pitch” icon to remain on the screen in certain situations.
- Pitcher stamina is no longer shared between Online Rated and Co-op games.
- Fixed an issue that would cause MLB and MiLB uniforms from displaying incorrectly in the uniform selection screen.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the correct weather from displaying in game.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash while loading into a Co-op game.
- Introduction of the Nike City Connect Los Angeles Angels uniform.
- Updated uniform colors for the Colorado Rockies and the Los Angeles Angels.
- Reliever stats now show regular season stats during a reliever’s first appearance in postseason.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent users from unlocking “The Portal Is Open!” Trophy/Achievement if they previously created a DD team on another console.
- Various crash fixes.
- Various text adjustments.
- Various crowd audio adjustments.