MLB The Show 21 has been updated to version 1.16 today by Sony San Diego Studio. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update from here.
This update has addressed some crashes related to the Franchise mode. It also implements fixes for the UI and more. The official website has shared the patch notes while you can have a look at them below.
MLB The Show 21 Update 1.16 Patch Notes
- Fixed a crash that could occur when pinch hitting for an out of position player in Manage Full Game
- Removed the option to sign Free Agents in the off-season through the player search menu (this would sometimes result in the player being duplicated)
- Added a confirmation selection box when players select duplicate no-sell cards from Choice Packs
- Fixed a bug where the player card would stay on the screen if the user pressed R2 and the Options button at the same time
- Fixed a bug where player position would sometimes be blank on a batter walk-up presentation
- Fixed an issue where some Xbox linked accounts would not receive game invites