Minecraft has been updated to version 2.39 today by Mojang. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update from here.
This patch is more of a hotfix that addresses some of the minor issues that have been reported for the game so far. The patch is available now for all major platforms. You can get the complete patch notes for this update below.
Minecraft Update 2.39 Patch Notes
- Improved the smoothness of player movement (MCPE-152176)
- The pause menu’s “Invite to Game” button is now always enabled on Realms
- Fixed issue where ratings count and offer tiles were not visible in the Marketplace
- Fixed an issue with experience being granted when moving items from the hotbar in the furnace UI screens (MCPE-152227)
- Fixed a crash that could occur when launching the game on PlayStation while connected with Remote Play (MCPE-143803)
- Fixed a bug where animation timeline events at 0.0 would sometimes not run in looping animations