Minecraft has been updated to version 2.35 today by Mojang. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update from here.
This update follows the Caves & Cliffs Part II content patch that was released earlier this week. It appears to resolve several issues with the game rating from multiple crashes to lighting bugs. The details on this update 2.35 for Minecraft can be seen below, while the official update version is 1.18.1 as per the support website.
Minecraft Update 2.35 Patch Notes
- Fixed a crash that could occur when copying a world backup in certain languages on PlayStation
- Fixed a crash that could occur when chatting and playing on Realms
- Decreased the amount of Diamond Ore that generates to match Java Edition
- Fixed lighting bugs when removing light sources after returning to the Overworld from other dimensions (MCPE-145828)
- Players no longer have problems moving after respawning or getting out of a Bed
- Added a warning prompt explaining potential loss of data when setting File Storage Location to External on Android devices
- Fixed various crashes and storage-related issues with Android multi-user functionality and Amazon Kids/Freetime (MCPE-106524, MCPE-107503, MCPE-37685)
- Fixed simulation stopping in multiplayer sessions when other players move away from one player’s render distance (MCPE-147391)
- The teleport command will no longer succeed when ‘checkForBlocks’ is true and the destination is obstructed
- Fixed an issue that could cause a faulty purchase page for Realms when the maximum number of Realms are already owned
- Optimized the Marketplace Inventory screen and improved loading of content images