Minecraft update version 2.28 patch 1.17.11 was released today by Mojang. You can find out the complete patch notes and a full list of bug fixes from here.
This update was first available on Xbox One. It is slowly rolling out to other platforms like the PS4 and PS5. You can find out the complete details about this update with the patch notes given below courtesy of Mojang.
Minecraft Update 2.28 Patch Notes 1.17.11
- Players no longer die and instantly respawn after traveling back to Overworld from the End in certain circumstances (MCPE-135226)
- Players no longer die and get stuck on the respawn screen when entering an End Portal after dying in the End in certain seeds (MCPE-132484)
- Fixed a crash that could occur on Xbox when suspending and resuming the title for the second time
- Horses no longer become invisible after being dismounted (MCPE-108568)
- On Realms, the ‘/msg’ command once again works when the world is in Survival mode and cheats are disabled (REALMS-7760)
- After renewing an expired Realm, the Realm is now properly renewed instead of a new Realm being created (REALMS-7263)