Minecraft Dungeons has been updated to version 1.18 today by Mojang. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update from here.
Minecraft Dungeons is an action role-playing game dungeon crawler video game developed by Mojang Studios and Double Eleven and published by Xbox Game Studios. It is a spin-off of the sandbox video game Minecraft and was released for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Windows, and Xbox One on May 26, 2020. The latest patch has made some minor changes to the game with the details for this update seen below.
Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.18 Pach Notes 220.127.116.11
- Collecting multiple Banners from Raid Captains now significantly improves the chance to get Unique items
- Decreased the aggro range for Vindicator Raid Captains
- Raid Captains no longer appear in Ancient Hunts
- Fixed a crash that could occur when downloading Heroes using Cloud Saves on Nintendo Switch (MCD-6002)
- Fixed a crash that could occur when entering the Camp
- Fixed a crash that could occur when mobs trapped in bubbles would pop during an online game
- Fixed the Ancient Guardian battle not beginning (MCD-5946)
- Bubble Bow and Bubble Burster damage now scales properly based on the weapons’ power level
- Conduits can now be picked up by other players if a player that is holding the Conduit leaves the session