Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice has been updated to version 184.108.40.206 today by Ninja Theory. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update from here.
This update fixes several issues with the game that started to occur after the patch that added support for Xbox Series was deployed earlier. You can get the full patch notes below, or have a look at the official website.
Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice Update 220.127.116.11 Patch Notes
- Fixed several small issues when accessing/leaving photo mode in game.
- Fixed graphical anomalies with some shadows.
- Fixed the black reflections appearing under certain angles in water puddles in Resolution and Performance modes.
- Added a new feature – dynamic grass and interactive foliage, bending with Senua’s movement
- Improved frame rate in certain sections of the game whilst in performance mode.
- Improved resolution in some sections of the game whilst in resolution mode.
- Fixed a minor graphical bug during intro sequence with Senua’s canoe.
- Several minor texture and lighting improvements made in general.
- Fixed a bug where the difficulty could switch to Auto on its own
- Fixed small issues with certain geometry being disconnected from the map.
- Fixed HDR issue causing the screen to become washed out or overbright on some HDR screens
- Fixed HDR issue that could cause all filters within the Photo Mode to become disabled with HDR enabled.