Grounded has been updated to version 0.10.2 today on July 20 for the Xbox One and PC. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update from here.
This update is available for PC and Xbox One and mainly deals with some of the most requested Community fixes. Other changes include various improvements to the core game. See the details below as sourced from Obsidian.
Grounded Update 0.10.2 Patch Notes
BUG FIXES – ALL PLATFORMS:
TOP COMMUNITY FIXES
- Clients who have save data from previous Grounded updates will properly have access to any new Mutations added since they first saved.
- Additional crash fixes were added.
- Smoothie Station goops properly get removed from inventories when crafting a freestyle smoothie that matches an actual recipe version.
- Pets no longer trigger traps.
- Tame weevils will stay happy for longer when equipped with an item, as intended.
- Pets no longer immediately become unhappy after resting through the night.
BUG FIX – STEAM ON WINDOWS 7 AND WINDOWS 8
- The game no longer crashes when loading into the yard for Windows 7 and Windows 8 users.
BUG FIXES – XBOX AND WIN 10 STORE PLATFORMS:
- Accepting a game invite while suspended will properly join the game after resuming.
- Muting a player in your friend’s list no longer prevents them from text chatting with you in-game.