Gran Turismo 7 update 1.26 is out now for PS4 and PS5. You can get the complete patch notes for the update from here.
This update brings four new cars and makes several changes to the game. A new track has also been added with the inclusion of the “Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta” in the game. There are a huge number of bug fixes as well as improvements to the user experience and quality-of-life changes.
Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.26 Patch Notes
Main Features Implemented
- The following four new cars have been added:
- BMW M2 Competition ’18
- Ford Sierra RS 500 Cosworth ’87 (Purchasable at ‘Used Cars’);
- Nissan Silvia K’s Aero (S14) ’96 (Purchasable at ‘Used Cars’);
- Gran Turismo Red Bull X2019 25th Anniversary (Obtainable from the ‘Gran Turismo 25th Anniversary’ banner at the top right of the World Map between 24 November and 3 January;)
- The ‘Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta’ race track has been added.
- A number of events and a special themed map have been added to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Gran Turismo series. Please check the “Announcing the ‘Gran Turismo 25th Anniversary’ and ‘World Finals’ Celebration Campaigns!” article for further details.
- New Museum section for ‘DS Automobiles’ has been added for Europe (France.)
- The new ‘Car Valuation Service’ feature has been added. Please check the ‘Car Valuation Service‘ section of the online manual for more details. The ‘Car Valuation Service’ will appear after clearing Menu Book No. 39 (‘Championship: World GT Series’) and having watched the ending.
- The following two Extra Menus have been added:
- Extra Menu No. 12: ‘Collection: Renault’ (Collector Level 31 and above);
- Extra Menu No. 13: ‘Collection: Nissan Skyline GT-R’ (Collector Level 40 and above);
The new Extra Menus will appear after clearing Menu Book No. 39 (‘Championship: World GT Series’) and having watched the ending.
- The following new events have been added to ‘World Circuits’:
- Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
- Race of Turbo Sportscars
- American FR Challenge 550
- Gr.1 Prototype Series
- Brands Hatch
- European FR Challenge 550
- Willow Springs Raceway
- Historic Sports Car Masters
- The ‘Road Atlanta’ and ‘Illumination’ locations have been added as featured Curations in Scapes.
- 23 new paint colours have been added to the Real Car Paint section of the Paint Shop.
- Qualifying and Grid Start features have been added to Lobby.
- A new ‘Popular Users’ category has been added to the Discover section;
- A list of players who have ‘Liked’ or ‘Reposted’ a User Generated Content can now be displayed in said content’s details section;
- Christmas songs have been added to the music track list.
- It is now possible to calibrate a handbrake controller under [Options] > [Controller] > [Steering Controller Settings].
- It is now possible to set race functions for the push button dials on the THRUSTMASTER® T-GT by selecting ‘Other Buttons’ on the bottom left of the [Controller] > [Steering Controller Settings] screen.
- It is now possible to set race functions for the control stick buttons on the Fanatec® GT DD Pro by selecting ‘Other Buttons’ on the bottom left of the [Controller] > [Steering Controller Settings] screen.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
Physics Simulation Model
- Adjusted the initial downforce values for the following cars:
- Super Formula Dallara SF19 Super Formula / Honda ’19
- Super Formula Dallara SF19 Super Formula / Toyota ’19
- Fixed an issue wherein setting ‘Show Race Info’ to ‘Off’ in ‘Display Settings’ would cause options such as tyre menus to not display on pit-in.
- The ‘Content Type’ function has been changed from a dropdown menu to buttons. This also applies to the gallery function on ‘My Page.’
- The location of the Penalty Line has been adjusted for the following tracks:
- Deep Forest Raceway – Reverse
- Trial Mountain Circuit – Reverse
- The braking areas on Trial Mountain have been adjusted.
- Fixed an issue wherein rain sound effects would not play properly on replays;
- Adjusted the engine sounds for certain vehicles.
- Fixed various text localisation issues.
Gran Turismo 7 is available now for the PS4 and PS5.