Ghost of Tsushima update 2.07 has been released today by Sucker Punch. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update from here.
This patch was only released for the PS5. It is a part of the Director’s Cut update that has been released for the game. While this update is also available on PC, the patch appears to be focused on resolving the issues with the PS5 version. An official changelog was shared by Sucker Punch. You can find it here in this article.
Ghost of Tsushima Update 2.07 Patch Notes
- Restored missing Fundoshi for some New Game+ players who had lost access to it.
- Addressed an issue where replayed missions would not grant the proper rewards until the game was reloaded.
- Addressed an issue where some supply boxes could be restocked upon checkpoint reload.
- Addressed an issue where giving the hut builder supplies then skipping the cutscene would still take the supplies but not complete the objective.
- Addressed an issue where players were not able to join in-progress Legends Survival matches via matchmaking.
- Reduced the length of haptic feedback when fast traveling
- Addressed some issues related to Activity Cards.
- Addressed an issue with Legends leaderboards visibility.
- Various UI improvements, bug and crash fixes.