Fortnite update 3.78 is out now for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, Nintendo Switch, and PC. Details on patch notes are seen here.
This update is aimed at resolving bug fixes while preparing the game for the upcoming content. You can get the known issues and fixes from the patch notes shared below.
Fortnite Update 3.78 Patch Notes
Here are all the known issues that are mentioned in development fixes for Fortnite.
- Players are unable to claim the Exile variation of the Mind’s Eye back bling
- Hurdling is temporarily disabled.
- Battle Hound and Molten Battle Hound Helmet visually incorrect.
- The Sparkle Specialist outfit is not reflective and shiny.
- Physics on Joni the Red’s coat are no longer functioning.
- Players are getting a blue lobby background
- Bonus Rewards ‘Pre-requisite Not Met’ Issue
- Players in Performance mode do not see player or chest outlines when they are marked.
- The “Shotgun Striker” Augment is temporarily disabled.
- The “Party Time” Augment has been temporarily disabled.
- Unable to emote after a Victory Royale
- Firing a weapon while sprinting and jumping may not register the hit
- Red dot missing when scoping with Red-Eye Assault Rifle
- The “Aerialist” Augment has been temporarily disabled.
- Fall damage when Sliding with the Shockwave Hammer
- Controller inputs don’t work on PC when spectating.
- Players may be sent back to the initial location when exiting a vehicle
- Wildlife takes fall damage with fall damage set to off
- Placing a prop and switching to the pickaxe at the same time places an invisible prop
- Players can build in Mutator Zone Devices with “Allow Building” set to “No” in certain instances
- Tiles can become invisible in color switch game mode
- Save Device may reset player scores and other stats
- Props attached to prop manipulator devices can show in game despite the device being disabled
- Sequencers do not always play correctly when set to infinitely loop
- When entering the menu, navigating the menu with a controller will send the cursor back to the top of the menu.
Epic Games’ Fortnite is an online video game that was published in 2017. It comes in three different game mode variations that all use the same fundamental gameplay and game engine. Battle Royale is a free-to-play battle royale game in which up to 100 people compete to see who will be the last one standing. Fortnite: Save the World is a co-op tower defense-shooter-survival game.