Fortnite update 3.65 has been released today for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, Switch, and PC. You can get the complete patch notes here.
This update is bringing a new collaboration event to Fortnite. This time, Dragon Ball characters and their abilities will crossover to the world of Fortnite. There will be limited-time events and much more in addition to free content that is offered as a part of the update.
Fortnite Update 3.65 Patch Notes
Here are all the known issues for the game that might have been fixed in this update.
- Friend Accepted notifications may repeatedly show on launch for some players
- Some players may crash when near a Timber Tree that gets chopped down
- Players are getting a blue lobby background
- Hype overlaps with Overshield in Zero Build Arena.
- ‘Obi-Wan’s Message’ Emote Playing in English instead of the selected Language for some players
- Driving a vehicle can sometimes clip under the map when impacting the ground
- Opening the Map or Quests while using Split-screen causes the 2nd player’s view to turn black.
- Low render quality objects appearing on Starter island
- Unable to switch device used for Voice Chat
- Players on PS5 are unable to assign items to the Creative hotbar using L2+Button
- Player running animations
- Prop Mover Device is missing several options
- Grapple Gloves can interact with Mutator Zones
- Radios in Published Islands will play the default track when disabled
- Rounds after the first may not start as the island may not reset.
Here are the details on the new content from Dragon Ball.
A new “Power Unleashed!” tab has arrived in-game, full of Quests and rewards. Available to all players, this new event page tracks your rising Power Level as you complete new limited-time Dragon Ball Quests in Battle Royale and Dragon Ball Adventure Island experiences.
Seven sets of Quests will test your skills in strength, agility, focus, and more. With each training set you complete, you’ll earn a Dragon Ball and raise your Power Level, unlocking awesome rewards like the Dragon Radar Back Bling, Emotes, Sprays, and Battle Pass levels.
Complete your training, collect all seven Dragon Balls and you’ll score the Shenron Glider!
The Power Unleashed Quests and their rewards will be available until August 30, 2022, at 4 AM ET.