Fall Guys has been updated to version 1.16 today on February 2nd. You can find out the full set of patch notes for this update here.
The file size of this update is roughly 2.2 GB on PS4. This patch should be available to download now on PC and PS4. The full patch notes mention the addition of a new Fall Feed, a new round, and more than 40 variations for the existing rounds that are available to play in the game.
Fall Guys Update 1.16 Patch Notes
- Fall Feed – Live on-screen updates of events that happen during the round.
- Brand new round added.
- More than 40 variations added for existing rounds.
- Improved Fall Guys ragdolling excessively when impacting puncher objectsa.
- Eliminated Fall Guys occasionally weren’t shown on the Qualification screen
- Addressed performance degradation in certain rounds, especially ones containing egg objects.
- Fixed crashes in the Customizer due to low memory on certain machines.
- Being eliminated from the first round and than spectating resulted in no background audio for some remaining rounds.
- Ice Climb: The user does not get pushed back by the air current after colliding into the side of a moving fan.
- Hex-A-Gone: During gameplay, the client seemed to temporarily freeze everything before suddenly resuming.