Fall Guys has been updated to version 1.13 on PS4 and PC. This patch brings in a number of bug fixes which are mentioned in the patch notes.
This patch adds season 3 content and implements a lot more bug fixes. This should be available to download now on PS4 and PC.
Fall Guys Update 1.13 Patch Notes
- New Feature: Win crowns to level up your **Crown Rank** and unlock exclusive rewards
- Stay up to date on Fall Guys news and announcements with the **Bulletin**
- You can now link you **Amazon Prime** account to Fall Guys for exclusive in-game rewards
- The Show Selector will now have an indicator for new shows available
- Improved in-game messaging for various errors and connectivity
- Improved performance and visuals of the transparency effect when Fall Guys areoccluded by geometry
- The camera sensitivity slider has more degrees of freedom on PS4 now
- Fall Mountain: Improved the issue where grabbing the crown sometimes doesn’t end the level.
- Match fall: Players were being instantly eliminated after the countdown in some rare cases
- Physics: Fixed ball objects being jittery/non-responsive in levels like Hoarders
- Parties: Further improved groups stability in certain cases
- User Interface: Certain Language fonts had missing or corrupt characters
- Show Selector: Searching for multiple shows will now properly display the show we landed on during matchmaking
- Levels: Fixed Score and Elimination UI in-gameon certain levels
- Levels: Bugfixes across most of the rounds