Fall Guys has received a mysterious new patch that is small in size. It lacks any patch notes on PS4 merely pointing to the last update.
The download size is just under 20 MB so this is quite small for a hotfix or patch. There are no official changes shared by Mediatonic so we are not sure what changes are being implemented in this patch.
We also tried checking out the changelog on PS4 and the only thing we could access was update 1.11 and prior patch notes.
Fall Guys Update 1.12 Patch Notes
At the moment, there are no patch notes available for this update.
On the other hand, the developers are teasing new content and levels that might be coming in a new update soon.
Here he is!
S M O L P I N G U S
P E G W I N
That's the one 🐧 pic.twitter.com/FmUoskM3WW
— Fall Guys 👑 (@FallGuysGame) November 30, 2020
If you want a refresher on the patch notes for update 1.11, have a look below.
Fall Guys patch 1.11
- Show Selector: players can now matchmake to multiple shows at the same time
- Players can now select their desired Server Region
- New language selection option in-game
- Improved stability when playing in Parties
- Added New Round – Big Fans
- Added new Medieval Round Variations
- Lowered chance of Medieval Rounds, Perfect Match and Tail Tag being selected
- Added Featured Crown Costumes to the Regular Store rotation.
- Fixed falling through the tiles on Hex-A-Gone
- Fixed losing jump inputs sporadically in-game, especially on Jump Showdown
- Fixed Hanging forever on the Fall Mountain crown
- Fixed Infallible achievement not granting sometimes
- Fixed Fall Guys falling over too often after normal landings